Renew your license
We’re here to help! If you have questions or want to file a complaint, don’t hesitate to call us at (860) 500-4450 or (800) 262-6063.
We will notify you when it’s time to renew your license with instructions on how to renew.
For family child care homes, group child care homes, and child care centers:
- Renew every 4 years
- Renewal form and fee are due sixty days prior to the expiration of your license
- Complete the renewal online by following the instructions in the renewal notice
For youth camps:
- Renew every year
- Renewal form and fee are due thirty days before camp opens
- Complete the renewal by following the steps below
|Family Child Care Homes||$40|
|Group Child Care Homes||$250|
|Child Care Centers||$500|
|Non-profit Youth Camp||$315|
|For-profit Youth Camps||$815|
How to renew your license (youth camps only)
- Get your renewal form. Download and fill out the renewal form
- Pay the fee. Write a check or money order made out to “Treasurer – State of Connecticut” to submit with your form. The fee is $315 for non-profit Youth Camps and $815 for for-profit Youth Camps.
- Mail us your renewal form and fee. Send us your completed renewal form along with a check for the fee. We’ll need the application at least 30 days before the camp opens. Mail your renewal form and check to:
Office of Early Childhood
Division of Licensing
450 Columbus Blvd.
Hartford, CT 06103